Sunday, August 2, 2015

AYACUCHO WEEK#6

FINALLY!!!!!SHE RECEIVED THE PACKAGE FROM HOME!!!!
Hola Familia and Friends!
This week marked the end of my first Transfer! I am no longer the newest person in the Peru Lima Sur Mission. The sad news that comes along with that is that Hermana Ramirez got transfered to San Juan in Lima, so this was our last week together.
AJI DE GALLINA !!!MMMMM!!!UN platillo muy
PERUANO!!!

Never the less we spent our last week together (we didnt know it would be our last together) working hard to meet our goals and talk to everyone. We felt the spirit like no other this week as we were able to commit many of our investigators to baptism and marriage. We were also able to focus many of our efforts visiting new converts and less active members. We were able to witness countless miracles as the Lord touched the hearts of many of those we had the opportunity to teach.

Anyways, it was sad to see Hermana Ramirez leave but I know Ive learned so much for her and she has made me not only a better missionary, but a better person. My new companion is Hermana Arroyo from Argentina! I havent had the chance to meet with her because she doesnt arrive from Lima till Thursday, but I´m excited for the opportunity to learn and work with someone new.

On tuesday our mail came and with it my new mission bag and....my package from home!! This bag I had to send back to Lima because they spelt my name Hermana Monstert, haha. But the package was perfect!! Thanks Dad for all the CDs, the Bible and the Sour Patches. The rest of the gringos in my zone went crazy when I shared them in our zone meeting.Mama gracias por los calendarios y los diarios, yo y Hermana Ramirez estamos muy agradecidos y estan tan lindos!!!

Missionary Life is the best.                           
Lots of Love,
Hermana Mostert