Friday, December 23, 2016

DEAR FAMILY Y AMIGOS .A FINAL FEW THINGS

Dear Family and Friends.

FELIZ NAVIDAD 2016

Just a final few words to send off this week. First of all I thank my heavenly father for the past amazing 18 months he has given me in his service. I have learned more in the past year and a half, then I think I had in the previous 19 years. I thank everyone whose supported me during this time, for your enocuraging words each week (and sorry for not always responding) and more than all for your prayers. I thank my amazing parents for writing me everyweek and picking me up with their inspiring letters when I was feeling discouraged. Thank you for your guys example, love and prayers.

I would like to bear my testimony that I know that this is the one and only true church on the face of the Earth. I know that man cannot be happy, in this life nor in the next, without the covenants of the temple and the living of the commandments. I know Joseph Smith did truly see God the Father and the Son. ANd I Know that Thomas S. Monson is a living prophet of God, I sustain him fully and love him dearly. I Know all these things through the power of the HOly Ghost. I have seen miracles and tender mercies that I cannot deny. I know that Christ lives. I know it is all true.

Hna Mostert
LAS HERMANAS EN PERU!!!