Friday, January 22, 2016

DESDE EL SOLEADO PERU

ESCALERAS A SU DEPARTAMENTO




LEYENDO SUS E-MAILS EN P-DAY

BUENAS TARDES AMIGOS AND FAMILY!!

I guess El Niño has left the building and the full furry of summer is upon us. The Sun is hot, and being in the city, the ozone layer is severly depleted and we have no protection from the sun. The members always offer us hats, but we have a strict rule in our mission against them, becuase wed be confused with all the Jehovas Witnesses haha. Do not fear! We have sunscreen and we find shade one way or another!

ESCALERAS AL CIELO!!

Twas another great week here in Bolognesi. We walked, and walked and walked. But we also talked and talked and talked with everyone; the man with the fruitstand, everyones mother, father, and cousin. I was personally able to push aside alot of my fears this week, and though our lesson numbers were slim, I know that this was one of the weeks I have learned the most in. This week we were also able, after weeks of searching, able to find a family! They are Familia Baca, the neighbors of our wards Family History Consultant. She was accompanying us and when all our lessons and backup plans fell through she told us she had a family come to her mind all of a sudden. I know that was the spirit leading us and then us to this family. They are married! And all so cheerful and receptive to the message. The husband Alex, seems to have more doubts than his wife or daughter, but they are all very willing to learn more through prayer and reading the book of mormon. Anyways this week we were able to see Felicitas confirmation. She has been sick since her baptism but was able to recieve the holy ghost this week and I can now testify that I know baptism is only half, and not complete without the gift of the holy ghost. So that was our week, long, tiring, yet amazing at the same time.

Love you all! Keep me up on your live and remember I too enjoy pictures! �de01

HERMANA MOSTERT