Wednesday, December 2, 2015

BOLOGNESI WEEK#6.................CAPACITANDO!!!!!!

Buenos dias familia and friends.
Greetings from San Juan de Miraflores, Lima! Nope I didnt get transfered to a new area, Im just staying with the sisters here until my companion arrives tuesday. So thats the big news, my new companion arrives from the Peru MTC because Im training!! Its crazy because I feel like only yesterday I was just arriving in the mission. Im abit nervous to train but I know God has trusted in me because he knows I can do it and that I have alot to learn from the experience.
Anyways the sad news was that Hna Martos left. Shes in Nazca now, which shes super excited about because everyone says its very nice. Shes not so excited about the heat there as shes arriving in the middle of the burning south summertime. SO i am just so very thankful for the opportunity I had to serve with her this last month and a half. She is such an amazing, patient and loving person, and Ive learned so much from her.
So this week was great even though alot of our appointments fell thorugh and we walked alot. Nevertheless we were able to see miracles as our invesatigators with baptismal dates were able to progress and weve been able to witness how their testimonies have grown.
This thursday was very special because in the morning we were able to go to the temple as a zone. I AM SOOOOO THANKFUL FOR THE TEMPLE: It is honestly the closest place to heaven on Earth and a testament that the church is true. In the afternoon, the zone leaders put together a thanksgiving feast for all of us of turkey, potatoes, beans, causa, arroz con leche, pizza and APPLE PIE! It was so good. Then while we ate we all went around the table and shared our testimonies and what we were thankful for. It was so wonderful.
Anyways, sorry for no pictures this week I left my camera in my area. But next week I have alot to send.
LOTS OF LOVE,
Hermana Mostert