Tuesday, November 24, 2015

WEEK #5 IN LIMA!!!!!!

Hola Familia and Friends!

PAN CHAPLA

This was a great week. We were able to see many of our investigators take the initiative and progress. Karen, Who has a baptismal date for the 5th of December has been reading the book of mormon regularly, praying ,and has now attended church twice. Its amazing to see how much her faith has strengthened since weve meet her, and I know she will only grow firmer and firmer in Christ. She was beyond happy to know that we have a living prophet, Thomas S. Monson, and she said theres nothing more shed want then to be able to meet him. Shes amazing, shes had a really difficult life, but she knows that God has a great purpose for her here on the earth. This week we were also able to help Juan and Joselyn get closer and closer to their marriage goals. They are an amazing family, and it was a truly miracle this sunday when their family, who are members, didnt show up because they were sick, but Juan and Joselyn did. I cant wait to see them one day dressed in white, being sealed in Gods temple.

This saturday, I had a new adventure to tackle. ROOM INSPECTIONS. haha So the day was spent traveling from one hermanas room to another, and checking every light, appliance, wall, floor, and emergency backpack. Quite an experience, but a constant reminder that cambios are this saturday, and its very probable that Hermana Martos leaves bc shes been in the area for 4 and a half months.

Anyways happy thanksgiving to all! I am very thankful for the opportunity I have this thursday to spend it in my favorite  place.. THE TEMPLE!! Anyways, I am thankful for my amazing family and all the support theyve given me thoughout the years. I am thankful for every trial and every hardship, God has given me because I know they have made me stronger in all things. I am thankful for the restoration for this glorious gospel in our days. I am thankful for the great sacrifice of my loving redeemer Christ, and I am thankful for my calling as a missionary and servant of the Lord. 
Thank You all.
Much Love,
Hermana Mostert.

Ps hna Murillo sent me pan chapla from ayacucho so thats this weeks picture