Thursday, October 29, 2015

HERMANA MOSTERT EN CHORRILOS:ENCONTRO EL MAR , ENCONTRO BURRITOS COMO EN SAN DIEGO Y TIENE NUEVA COMPAÑERA!!

Hermana MOSTERT y el mar!!

feliz con su burrito como en San Diego!!!



Hola Familia and friends!

This was a great week of getting to know a new area. THe great thing is I have Hna Martos, who is so patient with me, when I have no idea where we are. But I am also surprised how quickly Ive memorized where our investigators and some of the members live. I know the Lord has helped me this week in every moment.
 

HERMANA MOSTERT Y HERMANA MARTOS!

Anyways this week we went out and gave our all talking with everyone, asking for referrals in every moment and contacting referals recieved. We were able to see many miracles as at the begging of the week we only had about 2 investigators to teach, and we found 4 new amazing people who are veryinterested in the gospel. Weeve decided to focus many of our efforts on finding through visiting active members and talking with everyone we come in contact with. I know this is a tough area, but I know the Lord will prepare a way for us if we work dilligently.

This was a very special sunday too, as there was an broadcasted area conference for only Peru and Bolivia. It was great to hear from the Area Seventies, Primary President, and Elder Anderson. They all stressed the importance of Tithing, keeping the sabbath day holy and going to the temple.

Anyways, everything else is going well.  I love being a missionary and I know the Lord has put me in this area because I have alot to learn. I know without a doubt that Christ lives and this is his one and true church, once again restored on the face of the earth-
Mucho love,
Hermana Mostert