Wednesday, October 21, 2015

ADIOS AYACUCHO!!!! HERMANA MOSTERT ESTA AHORA EN SURCO(DISTRITO DE LIMA)



ADIOS AYACUCHO!!!

SU ABUELITA PERUANA-

HERMANA ALBINA

Hola Familia and Friends!
Greettings from BOLOGNESI, CHORRILLOS! Yup, this week the big news that came this saturday night was that I got a transfer to Lima to be the Sister Leader Trainer for the Chorrillos Zone. My new companion is Hermana Martos from Trujillo, Peru! She is amazing! She has just around 3 months in the mission so were both newbies together! Our area is pretty big and spands from the border with the Lima East mission in Surco (fun fact our apartment and our chapel are actually in the East mission), to the beach front area of Baranco, which is a touristy place full of foreigners (or as Hna Martos says the home of my fellow gringos). Its a very unioque area as we share it with the secretaries (although they only proslyete after 5pm) and on thursdays we work in the office inputting mission referrals. Its a big culture shock coming from Ayacucho, where wed get chased by sheep and chickens weekly. But Im excited to see get to know the area. My companion told me that the people here are very reluctant to listen, and that well have to have alot of patience, as there hasnt been a baptism in the area since around February. But I know that if we give our all, and trust in the Lord in all we do, we will see the fruits of our labors.
Anyways this week was a little sad as I had to say goodbye to all our investigators and memebers in Ayacucho that I grew to love so much. It was hard to leave the families weve been working with, but I know Hna Murrilo will take good care of them.
Lots of Love and I promise to send pictures of the beach newxt week!

HACIENDO PIZZA!!


Hermana Mostert