Sunday, May 1, 2016

JARDIN SEMANA 1

Buenos dias from Jardin!

MISIONEROS DE ZONA SAN JUAN !!!
HERMANA MOSTERT Y SU NUEVA COMPAÑERA
HERMANA MENA.
I realized this week where the name of our ward come from. There are so many parks in our tiny area! I started counting them one day and I lost track. But Im really liking it here, besides the weird fact that its across the street from my old area.The elders told me that Hna Milagros little son Santos yells MOSTERT at them and doesnt like them haha . Let me just say how much I already love JArdin, the members are great! They really have a strong desire to share the gospel and are really exicted to accompany us and introduce us to their friends. There are also alot of less active members so there is a great opportunity to apply E Godoys counsel to find through them.
Hermana Mostert.
CON LA HERMANA KARINA ANTES DE SU BAUTIZO
HERMANAS DE LA ZONA SAN JUAN

ADIOS HERMANA TURLEY!!